Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Day 289 - COVID-19 2020

 Today the weather turned nasty. But, we got out for our walk before the snow started falling


I should let you know that Uncle  Eugene keeps cooking meals for Mommy and Auntie Kristin. Today they had some sort of pumpkin caramel cake (meant for breakfast, but eats like a cake. He also made ham and potatoes for their late lunch, early dinner.




I hung out with Auntie Kristin much of the afternoon while Mommy took a few work calls.



I got to play with FAQ tonight.











We played more games tonight and continued on the puzzle.



In all the years Mommy has known Uncle Eugene, she never knew he had a pinball machine. In all fairness, it has been at who’s parents house since he was young, but they brought it to him during a socially-distanced COVID visit and now, it is in the basement. 




So I helped Mommy play tonight and at one point, FAQ came to help too!



Mommy is still making statements.





And me too!


Finally, I should tell you that all the humans are wearing masks in the house out of an abundance of caution.They only take them off to eat, drink and shower. While they all agree it is a bit annoying, they feel they must do it to keep each other safe and remain healthy. Remember, wear a mask.

No comments: