Thursday, December 10, 2020

Day 270 - COVID-19 2020

 I had Mommy freaked out last night. She usually wakes up a number of times a night - because of me. I do things at night like eat, walk around and hide in the closet. Well a mommy got up and I wasn’t in bed. So she assumed I was eating, but she couldn’t hear me eating. So she got out of bed to find me and she couldn’t. She started to panic a little. She then went into the closet and I wasn’t there. The funny thing is she kept walking by me, but didn’t realize I was all snug in my bed on the floor. 

When I didn’t follow her back to bed she got even more worried. So she picked me up and put me back in bed and I immediately curled up and went limp. I was tired, but I was also playing Mom a bit for not waking up when I was ready to get back in bed hours earlier.

Of course, Mommy couldn’t go back to sleep (by now it is 3:30 a.m.), so she turned on Yellowstone  (she has been binging all season the past few weeks (and finally is in season 3).

I just kept sleeping soundly.




But I was ready for my morning chicken when Mommy started her day (and making her tea).





No comments: