Day 286 and we took a road trip to Auntie Kristin’s house.
Thank goodness Mommy remembered my chicken.
I slept most of the way.
I did get a little nervous when Mommy got gas. Not only am I not away from Mommy too long, the people at the gas station were not wearing masks like Mommy. Thank goodness mommy had gloves, wipes and extra masks.
We arrived at Auntie Kristin’s and I really didn’t know what to do. I haven’t been at Auntie Kristin’s in a long time.
Mommy did take me for several walks in the first few hours we were here. It is my favorite thing when here.
I’ve also snuggled inky bed (also something did not forget).
I’ve also been keeping ,y eye on FAQ. He did come out and bump noses with me a few times.
I think it might take me a day to settle down and feel like I’m at home.
Mommy also did not forget to make a statement of the day.















No comments:
Post a Comment