Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Day 261 - COVID-19 2021

Today was a long day of meetings (hey, just because I appear to be sleeping through most of them, I do attend every one of the). Good thing I got some good sleep last night.



Mommy’s meeting today is normally one she travels for. Once the meeting wraps, the group has a happy hour and dinner. The happy hour was virtual, but a delivery arrived with a holiday-themed cocktail.



Great idea, but Mommy is really not into ginger beer or pine syrup.

After happy hour, we went for a walk.

Also, today I got to try something new; an advent calendar. Auntie Linda, Toulouse and Elise got it for me.


It helps me count down the days until Christmas and each time I open a day, I get a treat.




Mommy was sure I wouldn’t like the treats, but I ate them.

 Mommy has one of her own (the treats are chocolate) that Auntie Nella bought her.



Mommy also started the month on a festive note with her statements of the day.









No comments: