Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Day 262 - COVID-19 2020

It was a rough night for Mommy last night, mainly because I decided that I wanted my night to be my day. I wanted to play, wonder, eat, etc. mommy, of course, wanted to sleep.

By the time she got up for the day,  I wanted to stay asleep.




Mommy spent the first half of her day in the same all-day meeting from yesterday. Then she went right into back-to-back meetings until 5:30 p.m.

I promptly pushed Mommy out the door for our evening walk.


Once we got, Mommy had to get on another work call, so I promptly assumed my position for the evening.



I guess I better get used to this. While the full official announcement to the global www will be made at the first of the year, Mommy has fully transitioned into her new role as Corporate Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer of her company. How exciting is that! I’m just so proud of Mommy and so happy I can now share this news (her team has known since late October).

But I know with this big new role, Mommy will still be the same person and will keep making her daily statements!



It’s also day 2 of the advent calendar.






Who knew I’d love salmon and sweet potato so much?


No comments: