I’ll be honest. I wasn’t sure how today would go. Auntie Kristin wanted to decorate the sugar cookies using a new frosting and new technique. Neither Mommy or Auntie Kristin had used the icing and technique before. And let’s face it, both are impatient and perfectionists. So, I feared the worst.
It was amazing. There was no screaming, pouting or crying. And, the cookies turned out pretty darn good for amateurs.
Today was a bit cold (and we are bracing for a winter storm).
Game night continued and boy was it competitive.
I also kept my eye on FAQ.
Finally, Mommy is still making statements on our holiday (although make up free).
She also found the one statement that she regrets not buying herself . This one she got for Auntie Kristin years ago. They had only one other and it was purple (not Mommy’s favorite color). So, she often thinks of this piece and wonders what might have been.


























No comments:
Post a Comment