Today was a different day.
I knew something was up when Mommy made her tea before she out on her makeup. She then drank her tea while getting ready. Then, she picked up her backpack and said, Cosmo, I. Headed into the office. I’ll see you soon.
It’s been nine months since Mommy was in the office. She was able to go in today to retrieve some of her personal items.
The McMiller 3.5 year science experiment didn’t make the cut.
Neither did the shriveled PEEPs (which were Los has hard as a rock).
But Erika’s gift did.
Mommy was happy to have a change of scenery (and she also saw a few of her team members who also came in to do the same thing).
She did take a side trip to Union Stationfor few and was happy to see the tree on the Grand Hall.
She made it home in time to judge the ugly sweater contest.
She made sure to set the right tone for the event.
I missed having Mommy at home for the day, it I’m glad she was able to get out and have the day she did.
Now, we rest.
Mommy did get her final flowe shipment for the year too. This was a great gift idea and I’m trying to convince Mommy to keep this going. It’s a bright spot on our home (and something different).














No comments:
Post a Comment