Sunday, December 27, 2020

Day 287 - COVID-19 2020

I slept a lot today. Mommy thinks I was recovering fro all the travel and excitement yesterday. I did keep Mommy up last night, so we are both tired.

Mommy is happy to report I finally ate tonight. While I had chicken yesterday, I didn’t really eat my real food. I did finally eat tonight (but Mommy had to hand feed me in order to ensure I did).







 Mommy made the rollout cookies today. But Auntie Kristin wants to try a new icing technique, so they will be iced tomorrow.


I got to go on several walks.



I also got to play with FAQ. At one point I followed him all the way into his cage and I was in his cage with him!



I also got to play games and put together puzzles.





I also got to play with Uncle Eugene and get snuggles from my ampm.


Finally, Mommy is still making statements on our holiday.









No comments: