Monday, July 26, 2021

Day 46 - Post COVID-19 City-Wide Lockdown

It’s Monday and Mommy duped me. 




I thought it was a work day. Better yet, it was a WFH day. But, mid-day, Mommy said let’s go for a walk. The walk was to the car and right to the groomer. Mommy was saying I was looking pretty rough and needed a fluff and buff. The groomer showed Mommy a picture of me…I slept for about half my grooming appointment. I used to get annoyed, now I’m like whatever.



But, all the prodding and poking still tired me out and I wanted to sleep in Mommy’s lap all the way home from the groomer.



I got home and immediately asked Mommy for my food. She gave it to me and my clean face immediately became dirty. At least I had a clean face for the ride home. 

Of course, I’ve spent the rest of the day resting LoL).



Finally, the statements of the day.




No comments: