Sunday, July 18, 2021

Day 38 - Post COVID-19 City-Wide Lockdown

It’s Sunday. I woke Mommy up several times last night. I mean it was so active I. The neighborhood. A person was shot a block away (and before 1 a.m.). There is a reason I get her out of bed a lot.

Anyway, Mommy was up and out of the house to go to Whole Foods. She got home and started the laundry and then took me for a walk.

In case you’re keeping score, Mommy went to the grocery store in the clothes she slept in (bike shorts and a sweatshirt).






I went back to sleep, so Mommy headed to the pool for a little Vitamin D.


Mommy spent pretty much the remainder pod the day with me. The most excitement we had this afternoon was the smoke rolling out of the former Chicago Sun Rimes building.

They said they found the source in a vault, but never confirmed it was a fire.

Me? I just hid in my teepee.


Mommy had dinner with the girls and made this statement.



I made my own statement when she got home. I let her know - and rather loudly- how upset I was that she left me alone.





No comments: