Day 2 of Mommy in the office and me at home was a better experience. I figured out was happening early this morning so I could deal with it better. No accidents. No making Our place dirty. And no yelping or crying (although I gave Grandma Mac an earful when I talked to her tonight).
I got out for my walk and was able to enjoy the flowers and see my friends walking around the neighborhood too.
Oh, Mommy has missed her walk to work so much. She always loved the hustle and bustle, actually walking to work and taking in the sights of the skyline. I always ask her to take pictures I can share with you all.
Finally, the statement of the day.
For those of you paying attention, yes, this is day two of nautical stripe dresses. I wonder if they’ll be a third?















No comments:
Post a Comment