Today is the last day of Mommy’s “vacation.” I wouldn’t really call it a vacation, but for Mommy it meant she could get our new place in order and only spend a few hours each day answering urgent emails. Today, the pictures were hung so we really do feel like it is home now.
I will say I had quite a rough night last night. I don’t mind fireworks, but there was a lot of activity in the neighborhood. Mommy woke up a few times to a sound that she can only describe as the Wells bridge being blown up.
So needless to say, I’ve spent most of the day catching up on my sleep.
In fact, I didn’t even notice the person who came in to hang all of our artwork. At one point, Mommy picked me up out of bed so they could focus on hanging the artwork in the office and I just fell right asleep in Mommy’s arms.
Mommy did spend an hour or so at the pool and came back looking a bit red. In fact she said it was so hot and humid, that we would not got for our walk. As I e gotten older, I do not like the heat and humidity. So, I was fine to stay inside the air conditioning.
And now, the statements of the day (including an Elvis mask).





















No comments:
Post a Comment