What a day! Mommy cleaned the house late yesterday, so the only chores she had today were laundry and taking out the trash. That meant I got to stay in bed longer and that Mommy got to the pool earlier.
We did got for a walk, but boy was it hot.
But I got my fresh food as a treat when we got back home.
Mommy did leave this afternoon to buy a new computer. It’s been on her list for two years (Mommy has a list of special things she’d like to get within a given year). Why it took her two years, I’ll never know. But, she made an appointment at the Apple store and came home with a new computer. It is pretty slick and simple to set up. She couldn’t be happier.
Mommy did find me sound asleep in my teepee when she got home. We had some bad storms roll through while she was gone so I went to the safest place in the apartment (well what I deem safe).
Finally, the statement of the day.






















No comments:
Post a Comment