Today was not a great day. First, Mommy tried to wake me from my slumber early this morning and I went to bite her (I can’t hurt her because I have no teeth). But it still startled her - and me. Mommy now knows she must approach me differently before I’ve had my “morning coffee” LoL.
Then, Mommy went to the office. Not the office in our apartment, but her actual work office a mile away. Mommy had been prepping me for a week. She even let me help put her stuff together on Sunday, but it still was hard not having her around today.
On the surface, all appeared well when Mommy got nome. But that was not the case. I had to have a bit of a bath and mommy had to scrub the floors. She - and I - hope tomorrow is better given she will return to the office again.
I’m now afraid to go near Mommy because all she wants to do is clean me and brush me.
I know I made a mess and all Mommy wants to do is make sure I’m clean. So it’s got to get better, right?
Finally, the statement of the day.









No comments:
Post a Comment