Saturday, October 24, 2020

Day 223 - COVID-19 2020

Mommy woke up and looked out the window as she normally does and was highly confused why she was seeing cars drive on the wrong side of the road. She came back to bed and an hour later decided it was time to start the weekend. 

This is what we saw next.



Then it clicked with Mommy. They are currently filming the new Batman. So Mommy went online and found out that sure enough, that is what this was. 

So I just laid down and watched. I saw the truck with all the cameras that has a “vehicle” on it. That’s what they use for close up car scenes. I also saw the motorcycle riders that were camera operators. Kind of cool




We both eventually decided to start the Saturday cleaning routine.









It was sheet and duvet cover day!

Mommy eventually got all the chores done and went to get her nails done. Halloween provided the inspiration this week.



Oh and no, we did not forget our walk. Boy was it chilly.



No comments: