As Mommy gets ready in the morning, she sometimes notices me staring at something that just isn’t there. Mommy is convinced I see a ghost. Maybe? I like to keep her guessing.
Moving on. The good news is it’s Friday. That means the weekend is upon us and - in theory - I should be spending less time in the office. Not that I’m productive when I’m in the office.
This week Mommy turned into a certified brand influencer (in her own mind). Mommy posts her statements, masks and sometimes, her food on a daily basis. She likes to give a shout out to the brands of her statements and food. This week, four of those companies added Mommy (and me) to their social feeds to share with their millions of followers. Now Mommy is in marketing, so one could say she knows how to work the system. But in this case, Mommy likes to support brands she passionate about, many of them smaller (because of the statements). Regardless, I think it’s cool and also clear that you don’t have to be paid to like something.
No comments:
Post a Comment