Monday, October 26, 2020

Day 225 - COVID-19 2020

It’s Monday. I’ve now know when Monday is coming. I don’t want the weekend to end and so I stay up all night and keep Mommy from getting sleep. You see, I like all of her attention and during the week I have to compete with all who get on Mommy’s work schedule.



Mommy is usually very tired on Monday evening because he’s has worked all day with very little sleep from the night before.

Anyway, we got the first snow of the season today. It didn’t stick around (get it), but I suspect it is a sign of things to come (more cold and snow). Can you see the flakes?


I did get cuddles at lunch today (and Mommy acTually ate lunch for a change).



We also for our for our walk, and it was cold. I like the cold, but I’ll admit I wasn’t quite prepared.


Finally, all the “green” statements Mommy made today (it is her favorite color).








No comments: