Sunday, October 4, 2020

Day 203 - COVID-19 2020

Mommy has finally lost it. She is beyond upset and so I suggest you do not speak to her about the current state of govern,ent, the upcoming election or COVID, I suspect The Mommy you know - opinionated, yet always open to hearing all points of view, will not be the person you get. I can’t say I blame her, but for those not expecting it, they will most likely be caught off guard.

So let’s turn to me. I’m to cute to ignore. Today, I kept watch over the Landry before it went into the laundry.







I paid close attention to all the deliveries coming into the house today.



Of course I looked cute on our walk.


I made sure Mommy wore her mask (I never need to remind her because she Is always respecting and caring for others); well made sure it was classy and matched her outfit.


She wore an oldies, but goodies earring today (a wardrobe staple and one of many Ippolita earrings she has in her collection).


And she made sure the girls (minus Auntie Linda who is taking a little R&R with the puppies) had new shiny masks for dinner tonight ( Nella is in love with her ruby red slipper mask).







No comments: