Sunday, October 25, 2020

Day 224 - COVID-19 2020

 Mommy got off to an early start today. She needed to make a trip to the honey hole to get supplies for Auntie Kristin (and a few other things). Her journey was a cold one.



On her walk she saw something new; new artwork on the boards that cover the Sephora store windows on Michigan Avenue.



A great reminder of the importance of all women and to get out and vote to ensure your voice is heard!

Mommy got all she needed at the honey hole and made the trek home.


It was pretty quiet on LaSalle today and she finally got a good photo of the orange fountains across the street (they drain the fountain right after Halloween).




Once home, Mommy did a load of laundry, caught up on her work email and started the design for our 2020 holiday card (she will choose the final design - with my help - by the end of next weekend).

Mommy stayed home the rest of the day and she says she spent the majority of the afternoon watching me sleep.




I am pretty adorable when I sleep.

But I didn’t spend the whole day sleeping.


Of course I was awake for our walk.



Mommy made a few statement ps today and we also made the Instagram feed to the company that made Mommy’s statement mask. I think these designers share our pics because I’m in them!





No comments: