Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Day 219 - COVID-19 2020

I went for my walk today. We narrowly missed the rain! I’m so glad Mommy timed it right.


It was so great being outside. It’s a bit cool here, but it could be worse. Our friends in a Minnesota got several inches of snow today!

It was a slow morning. I was restless last night and kept waking up Mommy. So when Mommy was ready to get out of bed this morning, I wasn’t.







 I caught up on my sleep while Mommy put on her statements for the day.



She then went to go make her tea and I tried to stay asleep,  it I couldn’t. It was time to keep my eye on Mommy for the day.





So I got out f bed, Mommy gave me chicken and then I assumed my position of the day.


Where I proceeded to sleep.





Mommy did wake me up so I could meet some new dog friends. Mommy was meeting with her team and a couple of them brought their dogs to the call.


Fun, right?

Before I go, remember to wear your mask!



No comments: