Today was a great day. It was 48 degrees outside and Grandma and Grandpa got their first COVID vaccine shot today. The plumber comes tomorrow. So hopefully they’ll be able to fix the damage so they have water and are able to check out of the hotel. They still need the clean up crew to come in. They are confirmed to receive service, they just haven’t had confirmation on day or time yet.
With the weather being so warm, Mommy was able to take me out for a walk. But she almost regretted it the moment we stepped out of the door. It’s really wet from all the melting snow and it’s dirty. So of course, I got dirty ( I didn’t care, but Mommy sure does).
One other thing. Now that I no longer have teeth, I can’t control where my tongue goes. So, I often sleep with my tongue out, walk around the house with my tongue out or just hang out with my tongue out. Mommy is assessed with my tongue and does not miss an opportunity to capture my tongue on files.
I’ve been hanging out since Mommy unpacked al of our Amazon boxes.
Finally, the statements of the day (it’s a recycled skateboard).













No comments:
Post a Comment