Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Day 325 - COVID-19 2021

 Finally! I got to go outside today. But I could see why a mommy kept me in the past few days. Wow, did we get some snow.




Mommy did sit me down before going on a walk tonight and said we may not be able to go out the next few nights. First, we are scheduled to get more snow tomorrow through Friday. And then, we are supposed to get an article chill. That means temperatures will drop to a dangerous level and that means it’s dangerous for me.

I get it, but you know I’m going to give Mom the guilt trip every day until we go outside again.

Back to early this morning. 


Mommy took this photo of me early this morning and thought I was bleeding from my mouth. So, she took a closer look.



Upon closer examination, she realized I was sleeping with my tongue out.


Finally, Mommy made quite the statement today.





No comments: