Monday, February 15, 2021

Day 337 - COVID-19 2021

 Guess what? It’s cold and it’s snowing.


But this snow is different. In the last hour, the snow has picked up in speed so much, we’re going out be buried by the morning. They call this the “lake effect.” All I know is it is a lot.

Also, Grandma and Grandpa got part of this storm. They got sleet and then snow. And now, they have no electricity. They are used to the conditions having lived in the North for a long time,  it Houston is not used to it and their infrastructure is not built the same way. So, they could be without power for awhile.

So I decided to spend the evening sleeping on Mommy’s lap. I haven’t done that in a long time. We both love it because we keep each other warm.








Regardless of weather, Mommy always makes a statement. Here is the statement of the day.




No comments: