This weather continues to drag on
And then I thought I was free.
I quickly realized I wasn’t.
I got as far as the package room and returned home. Mommy still says the temperatures are dangerous for me. So, she took Grandma’s suggestion and took me to get our packages. Grandma thought it would be good for me to get out, but remain safe. I appreciate Grandma’s suggestion, but I’m really looking forward to getting back to my daily outdoor routine with Mommy.
The other news of the day is that they replaced our hot water heater in the building and announced hot water was back on. But not for us. We are one of many in the building that still don’t have hot water. So, we decided to order in dinner (pizza for national pizza day) and hope it’s back on by the morning.
Finally, the statements of the day.









No comments:
Post a Comment