But, after Mommy and Daddy took their showers, Mommy started packing-up dinner and all of the Christmas cookies. Then, Dad took them to the car. He also brought my crate down from the bedroom - so I figured we must be going somewhere. I thought maybe we were going back to Grandma and Grandpa's...but we weren't in the car that long.
Instead, we went to Aunt Angie's house for the Ring family Christmas (you know, I could get use to having two Christmas').
My cousin Clyde met me at the door. I was so happy to see someone I could relate to (size wise - and he happens to be another Havanese).

I was so excited. Everyone was there...Madison, Matthew, Brenton, Jacob, Abigail, Sam, Natalie, Eleanor, Caroline, Grace and Callie! Grandpa, Mary Pat and GG (Great Grandma) were also there.
Guess what? There were also more presents to open under the tree.
There were so many presents that I had to stay out of every one's way when they opened them. Here I am with Daddy (see the big snowman behind me...I have a new friend).

They all got some pretty nice gifts...everything from MP3 players to High School Musical trivia games (you didn't know I was up on all of this did you?) to lotions to new snow suits...they pretty much got it all. They really had a lot of fun opening their presents.





Oh yeah, Mommy and Daddy got some presents too. They played some game (I certainly didn't get the rules - but everyone seemed to have fun). They got some really nice gifts.

Before I left, I wanted to make sure I got a picture of everyone (I also made sure I was in the picture too)!

I had such a great time, but all good things must come to an end. Mommy and Daddy said it was time to go home. And boy, I was so exhausted by the time I got home, I had to have Mommy work on my blog entry tonight (Of course, I told her what I wanted to say). I was too tired...I needed to get some rest.

No comments:
Post a Comment