
Much to Mommy and Daddy's surprise, I did everything Heather asked (including the tricks Mommy and Daddy thought I couldn't do). But, I was super tired after my test. I waited patiently while all of my friends showed Heather what they had learned too.

All of my friends did great! I asked Mommy if she could take a picture of all of us - so I could always remember how much fun I had in class.

I also asked Mommy to take a picture with my special friend Jack. Jack and I sat next to each other in class every week. I really like Jack. I am always excited to see Jack (and I think he is excited to see me too). We loved to play with each other during class (sometimes I think we were both a distraction to each others learning - but we were just having fun).


Mommy and Daddy were so proud of me. They gave me a special treat when I got home (a peanut butter bone - the ones I really want Santa to bring me for Christmas).


No comments:
Post a Comment