Saturday, December 1, 2007

The Weather Outside is...

As the song says, frightful!

It is the first snow of the season...and my first time seeing snow! Mommy and Daddy were so excited to take me outside to play in the snow. And, you know me, I love to go outside.

But, I wasn't so sure about this white stuff (even thought it looked white and fluffy like me)!

I sniffed it at first and it stuck to my nose. It tasted like water - so I thought - why not?





The only downside to the snow is the cold! Daddy had to pick me up to help me stop shivering (as you can tell from the look on Daddy's face - he was cold too)!



I was so cold that we needed to come inside. Daddy said he would take me out when the snow stopped falling. I can't wait!

In the meantime, Mommy wrapped me up in a warm towel to dry me off.

No comments: