Sunday, December 16, 2007

My New Coat

Mommy and Daddy took me for a walk yesterday (finally - I had been cooped-up on the house for a long time). Mommy said I couldn't go outside unless I put my new coat on (you see, my Mommy worries about me getting too cold. Daddy has to keep reminding her that I have fur - and it keeps me warm). So, Daddy put on my new coat and we were on our way.

There was a lot of snow on the ground (I didn't mind - the sidewalks were pretty clear). There weren't a lot of people out. Mommy says that is because it was too cold. I wasn't cold at all (don't tell Mommy, but I know my new coat kept me warmer than if I didn't have a coat on at all). And, you know what, I think I looked pretty darn cute in my new coat.



No comments: