I turned 6-months old on Wednesday! But, no one was here to celebrate with me. Mommy had to go back to work - and Daddy had to go to San Diego on business. I was really sad. Mommy and Daddy had been home together for almost two weeks that I was beginning to think it was becoming a permanent arrangement. But, all my hopes were dashed when Daddy left on his trip (after Mommy left for work).
When Mommy got home, she found the laundry room a little "trashed." Yes, I admit it, I went a little crazy. I shredded everything I could find. It took Mommy some time to get it out of my hair. I don't think she was really happy. She told me that everything was going to be fine. Daddy was going to be gone a few days and that she had to go to work. Mommy thought she made me feel better, but I was still sad.
So, I did it again the next day. And, it was even worse than the day before. This time, Mommy took pictures to show Daddy (and now I am showing them to you). I know Mommy and Daddy would love to be here with me all of the time - but I know that can't. I was just really sad.



Friday was much better. Mommy left CNN on for me so I could learn about the Iowa Caucus results (my cousin Jackson sent me a message about it the day before). When Mommy got home, everything was fine. And, a few hours later, Daddy arrived home from his trip! I am so excited to have them both back in the house with me.
Here are some pictures of me on New Year's Day.



No comments:
Post a Comment