Thursday, September 9, 2021

Day 92 - Post COVID-19 City-Wide Lockdown

Well guys, I could no longer hide from Mommy that my butt was feeling sore again. So when she noticed that my gland looked. Wry red, she touched it and it started to bleed. And then it really started to bleed. So, I went back to the Vet, where they took good care of me again. What was most shocking to Mommy was the gland was didn’t feel well wasn’t the same one that burst 2 weeks ago. It was the other. 

The good news is Mommy got me attention right away. The bad thing, Mommy had to wait several hours for me to get my gland expressed and cleaned. But I was good. The Vet tech told Mommy I was flirting with all the ladies and that I was a real treat. The ladies really love my tongue (as confirmed to Mommy by the Vet tech).




I was pretty out of it when Mommy picked me up. This thing is painful, so they gave me a little Methadone to help me relax during the procedure. Mommy was sure I’d just sleep when I got home, but not me. I went right for my food bowl and ate. Then I went potty and then back to bed.



I’m now sleeping soundly. I’ve had my antibiotic and I’m good to go. Now, mommy has to find some pumpkin and I’ll have to eat it to make sure this doesn’t keep happening.

Mommy did make a statement today (before she discovered my butt problem).





No comments: