Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Day 104 - Post COVID-19 City-Wide Lockdown

What a day. Mommy was convinced I needed a deep clean and a haircut. I agree, but was not looking forward to being "touched" so much again. Not after my recent "butt" drama.


As always, Gina takes such great care of me. She does a great job and she did help - at least for a few short hours - remove my pumpkin face.


Gina also told Mommy that unlike last time, I stayed awake the entire time. She said it was like old times (last time I laid right down and went to sleep while being groomed). This is the not so fun part of the day, Gina did check on my "butt" to make sure all was good. She was able to "express" a little out of my glands, which she told Mommy the "output" was exactly what it should be and to not be concerned that there was something in my glands (that is normal). I wasn't so bothered when she touched my bum either. So, all in all, it was a good day.


Mommy is happy because I look good and smell good. I'm now fed and have gone back to bed (since I was up for the entire appointment). I'm getting a little beauty sleep.





Finally, Mommy did make a statement today (shocking, I know).




But wait, I got to make a statement too!




No comments: