Sunday, September 5, 2021

Day 88 - Post COVID-19 City-Wide Lockdown

We took it slow today. Mommy got out of bed an hour later than she normally does. She watched the new Billions episode (stopped mid-season due to pandemic), did the laundry and retrieved these from storage:


These are the final three Mommy has been holding on for a year+. Soon, she’ll have to buy more of these. All the trips to the honey hole paid off for a long time.

Oh, and I forgot to share this with you yesterday. Mommy found this Grandma Mac gem in the cedar chest yesterday.


Mommy was gonna have dinner with the girls tonight, but Auntie Linda has had a multi-day debilitating migraines, so plans were cancelled. I hope Linda gets better soon. But, I am glad I got to spend the evening with Mommy.



Now for the rest of the pictures of the day.







Finally, the statements of the day.





No comments: