Sunday, August 21, 2016

Up in the Air

Mommy caught me looking like this on Friday:


I could hear something, but I couldn't see anything. But, Mommy could. A lot of fast planes were in the sky. Mommy told me they were practicing for the Chicago Air and Water show this weekend. Mommy tried to get a few photos of the planes from the rooftop and our balcony.

Can you see the planes in the pictures? You have to look very closely.

Hint on the picture below...look straight down Wells street and to the left of the Willis Tower.


Hint: Look up in the air and to your left.



Hint: The planes should be easier to spot.




 What? At least I didn't bark when the planes went overhead. I save that for my neighbor dog who likes to sniff under the door when she walks buy. What? I'm still a ladies man.


No comments: