So I was super excited when Mommy said we were going to Rachel's to watch the Chicago Air and Water Show. Of course, we wouldn't be able to see the water part of the show, but I was hoping I'd actually get to see the planes this time (see my post from yesterday). And, I wasn't disappointed. I got to see a lot of planes.
I realize it may be a bit hard to see all the planes in the pictures, but I can tell you they are there. What was really is that the planes flew right over Rachel's house, so I could see them up close. And boy were they loud.
Once the show was done, I got to relax with Mommy and Rachel. Rachel has really nice couches and chairs on her rooftop. And you can see, I tried to have a taste of homemade guacamole. I'm not a fan, but I think it's because it has some things in it that I can't have. But Mommy assured me it tasted fantastic.
Oh and I can't forget the ice water Rachel gave me. It wasn't just cold, it actually had ice cubes in it. She says she gives it to her cats (who I tried to play with yesterday but they weren't exactly in the mood to play with me) all the time. I told Mommy she is going to need to give me ice water every day.
Thank you Rachel. Mommy and I had a great time!






















No comments:
Post a Comment