Thursday, June 20, 2013

Jack Was Here

Jack came for a visit earlier this week. I was so excited to see him. He was - of course - a bit apprehensive when he saw me. I sometimes get so excited to see him that I think I scare him a little bit. But, Mommy held onto me and he eventually warmed up.

Anyway, Jack was so excited to come and see me. He told all of his friends at school that he was coming over. He even drew a map to our house. He said Mommy couldn't keep it because he would need it for the next time he came for a visit.


Jack liked the place a lot, but was a little confused about why Mommy and I moved to a new place. We told him it was because we wanted to be closer to where he lives. I know I'm excited about being closer to him.

We eventually decided to go out to dinner. Good thing that we live right across the street from so many restaurants. Mommy and Karla decided to go to Figlio. This was a big deal for me. I've never been to a restaurant and I was excited to go. Many of the restaurants across the street from where we live have outdoor seating. So, I can sit outside with Mommy to eat any time I want.

Anyway, Karla did some research before we went to see if they had something Jack might want to eat. He definately found something he liked. He got Cheeseburgers and Fruit.


It looked so good that I convinced Mommy to get me my very own Hamburgers and French Fries.


They were really good. And, we all had a great time. We even got to see former Senator Norm Coleman.


After dinner we went back home and played. I even chased Mommy around our new house. Jack thought that was pretty funny.


I hope Jack comes back soon. Next time maybe we can go to the Pool!

No comments: