Saturday, June 29, 2013

I've Got My Eye On You

I have a hard time not being with Mommy. So, when she is in another room, I try and find a place where I can always keep an eye on what she is doing. Sometimes it is on my bed.


And sometimes it is in the couch.



But the thing I am having the hardest time with is when she is in the shower. At our old house I could always see here because the shower had glass doors. Now the shower has a "curtain" on it and I can't see her at all.

So, I usually stand right next to the shower and whine until Mommy pulls back the curtain so I can see her.



And then, I put my paws up on the side of the shower and peek in so I can see her. Mommy has not exactly been amused by this, but I feel much better that I can see her.

No comments: