Sunday, June 9, 2013

A Visit From the BFF

Stacia and Sydney came for a visit today! I was so excited to see them. I was even more excited when I discovered they brought gifts. Well, they brought me gifts from Murphy and Chloe!


I liked all of them. I'm particularly fond of the alligator (do you see it in the front of the picture). So much so, that I would growl at anyone who would try and take it away from me.





I continued to work on the alligator when Mommy, Sydney and Stacia went out to eat and then shopping. Mommy had a fun time with the girls. They tried on silly hair accessories.


And tried on lots of clothes at Hollister.



But the craziest thing they did was buy weird flavored lip balm. They waited till they got home to try them all out.



Mommy and Sydney had a great time...not all of them were good though. The winner was Cotton Candy.




I had a great day with the girls. Next time, I get to go to Sydney and Stacia's house and play with Murphy and Chloe.



No comments: