Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Long Week

It has been a long week. Mommy was out of town this week. She was in Boston for work. I heard her tell Daddy that she was going to work at a show called "Greenbuild." I did a little research and the show was about "green" building products. Pretty cool.



But, I missed Mommy terribly. I would wake up in the middle of the night and look for her. I couldn't understand why she wasn't home. Daddy did his best to distract me (sending me to day camp, getting up at midnight and chasing me around the house) but it really didn't work. But, I was super excited when Mommy came to pick me up from day camp on Friday.

This week is Thanksgiving. That means that I will get to see Grandma and Grandpa. I can't wait to see them. Mommy told me that Grandma is now done with her Chemo. And, I can't wait for Grandpa to take me on walks around the neighborhood.

No comments: