The morning started out with a facial. I had won this during the art auction for answering some art question - but I can't tell you what the question was. I simply don't remember.
After returning from my facial, I needed to rest a bit. My tummy wasn't feeling so great (not sick, but little unstable - just like the sea). Joel went and had breakfast. He said it was cold and windy on deck.
So, I got dressed, and we headed out for the day's activities. We made contact with Aunt Angie to see how Cosmo was getting along and we went to the dining room for lunch. This was our first time in the dining room for lunch, as we normally would eat at the buffet. Like dinner, you are seated with others on the ship.
The dining room was located at the back of the ship. And, it was very rough. The seas were still turning.
After lunch, we headed to the art auction. Again, we had no intention of buying art, but we came away with 5 more pieces. And, we won another piece in the raffle. Oh well, each piece already has a home and we know we will enjoy it for years to come.
After the auction, we headed back to our room to pack. We had learned during the presentation in the morning that we could walk off the ship with all of our bags (even if they weren't carry-on size). We decided that would be the best route, eliminating the frustration of finding our bags in the terminal (a not so positive memory from our last cruise).
We dressed and headed for dinner. We didn't have pictures taken, as my face began to peel after my facial in the morning. Guess that sunburn really had taken its toll.
But, we did have pictures taken with our table mates and with our dining room staff.
The staff sang to us - as a farewell. I was able to capture the whole thing on video.
Enjoy!
And, I can't forget the towel animal...a bunny!

We had a great trip, but were looking forward to heading home and seeing Cosmo. We really missed him. But, we knew he was having a ball at Aunt Angie's.

No comments:
Post a Comment