
We decided to partake in the Art Auction on board the ship. We enjoyed this part of our trip last time. We had no intention to buy any art this time around, so we thought we would go just to learn about the history of the art. Well, I got a little excited and purchased a print on the first day (Aloha Bugs). It is a Warner Brother's image of all of the characters on a beach in Hawaii with a Cruise ship in the background. Plus, I won a facial and another piece of art. So much for not buying anything.
After the auction, we headed back to the pool to enjoy some more sun. We enjoyed the "drink of the day." And yes, it came in a replica of the Carnival Cruise Ship smoke stack.

But, what we enjoyed most was being able to watch a football game on the huge screen out on deck. Or, at least, Joel enjoyed it. He thinks we need to replicate this set-up at home somehow. I am not sure how we will be able to replicate the weather, but I am sure he will come up with something.



When the sun went down, we headed back to our room to dress for dinner. It was formal night. But, after seeing the wide variety of "formal wear" on our last cruise, Joel opted for slightly different attire. I decided to recycle the dress I wore last time. It worked.
We proceeded to take our own pictures - including some with the Halloween decorations on board (yes, we knew that they would be having a Halloween party on the ship).


We again decided to have our photo taken by one of the ship photographers. Here are some of the pictures he took.


We enjoyed Steak and Lobster that night for dinner. And, it should be noted that this was the second night in a row that Sarah had fish. And, it should also be noted that she had fruit every day of the trip. For those of you who know her, this is quite a feat.
Anyways, the waiters sang a song for us in Italian (the ship's captain was from Italy) and the ship photographers came around and took more photos.




After dinner, we decided to head back to the Lido deck to enjoy the World Series Game.


But, when it got a little too chilly, we headed inside to the Disco to enjoy a little electric slide. Joel did not participate, but Cecilia and I really tore up the dance floor.
We headed off to bed to get a good night's sleep. We were excited that we would be waking-up in Jamaica.
Oh, but I can't forget about our towel animal. Carnival is very famous for this. They create a towel animal each night of your trip. The animal comes with some chocolates and the newspaper with the next day's events. Tonight's animal...Elephant.

No comments:
Post a Comment