Monday, May 26, 2008

To Grandma's House We Go!

The last couple of days have been so exciting for me! Mommy and Daddy woke-up very early on Saturday morning. I thought it was strange because they always try to sleep in on the weekend. But, Mommy got ready just as if she was going to work. Daddy took me downstairs to feed me (but I was too tired to eat). Mommy came downstairs with a bunch of luggage - but I was so tired, I didn't really even notice that Daddy was packing the car. Daddy then got out my crate and put it in the car. So, I thought I must be going to Puppy Day Camp (I had been there the day before). So, Daddy kissed me and Mommy goodbye and we were off. I fell asleep right away (I usually do on the way to Day Camp in the morning). But, I woke up a little later and realized that we were still driving. Mommy told me we were going someplace special. I was like OK - no problem - and I went back to sleep.

I woke-up right before we got to our final destination. I was surprised when Mommy got me out of the car and Grandma answered the door! We were at Grandma and Grandpa's house! Grandma was so excited to see me! And, I was excited to see her too. You see, Grandma has kinda been feeling bad lately. Her knee is really sore. So, Mommy told me we were there to cheer Grandma up. I think I did that.

Grandma spent a lot of time sleeping - but I made sure to protect her. I spent most of my time lying on the floor next to her or from the chair across from here. I could see everything from there - and to make sure no one would bother Grandma when she slept.







Also, Grandpa took me out for a couple of walks. He is pretty cool. He let me watch the race with him yesterday (actually, I watched all three...F1, Indy and the Coca-Cola 600). Grandpa also let me watch him play video games (golf). He is one cool dude.

I had a blast at Grandma and Grandpa's house, but it was time to go home today and see what Daddy had been doing all weekend.



Much to Mommy's surprise, he got up the trim in the basement (except for a piece he has to install after he gets the doors on the closet). But, that is more than we thought he would get done. Surprising, considering there were really bad storms when he was working yesterday. We had hail at our house - and some damage from the hail. Daddy says this is pretty typical. I guess Mommy and Daddy have gotten damage for the past couple of years. So, Daddy says he will be making his annual call to Insurance Agent tomorrow. In the meantime, Daddy took some pictures so I could share them with you!





1 comment:

lolitaboop said...

Hello!!!, I LOVE THE DOGS. COSMO YOU ARE SO CUTE, TAKE CARE.

SEE YOU!!!