Saturday, May 3, 2008

Back in the Swing of Things

Life was pretty much back to normal this week (Daddy wasn't traveling). I spent a couple of days at home with Daddy, but much to my surprise, Mommy took me to Puppy Day Camp a couple of times this week! I was so excited. Lacey was there on Wednesday (I must say I was a little bummed when I found out she wasn't there on Friday). But, I played with my friend Rocky. I had a blast. I want to thank Nancy for taking such good care of me when I am there!

But, being at Puppy Day Camp really takes the wind out of my sails sometimes (I know it is my fault - I never want to rest...I just want to play). In fact, I was so pooped when I got home last night that I didn't want to come out of my carrier.



Mommy and Daddy finally coaxed me out. I spent the rest of the night on the couch downstairs with them while they finished watching the John Adam's mini-series.

I want to take a moment to tell Grandma that I am thinking about her and I know that everything is going to be OK.

I don't have much on my social calendar this week, but I do know I will be back to Day Camp (I heard Mommy making appointments for me.) That is OK with me. Plus, I love hanging out with my Daddy. He is the best!



Until next week...

No comments: