
I have fallen in love with Popsicles. That's right, Popsicles. I have a few favorites (cherry and grape - not much of a fan of orange).


I would like to introduce my second new love...Korissa. Yes - Korissa. She is Katrina' new baby sister. Mommy and Daddy went to visit her at the hospital today. Mommy told me that they don't allow dogs at the hospital. I was bummed, but Daddy took a picture of her so I could see her. Plus, Mommy told me that Katrina bought her new sister a pink puppy! How cool is that.

I hope that she wasn't too scared by the storms we got today. It was crazy. Daddy was outside mowing the lawn and putting in the new water system for the flower beds when all of a sudden I heard this loud sound. Daddy said it was the tornado sirens. Daddy came inside the house and rushed me the basement. I didn't really know what was going on - so I just went to sleep. I did perk up a little when I heard something hit the side of the house. Daddy says it was hail. He said it wasn't as big as it was last weekend - but it was still crazy. Daddy only took pictures on his cell phone (he forgot to get out the camera - or I would share them with you). The weatherman says that the upcoming week is going to be wild - from the weather perspective. I hope that doesn't mean we will get more hail.
Anyways, I hope everyone is doing well. I want to say Hi to my Grandma McHugh. Mommy took lots of pictures of me this week so I could share them with you. Enjoy.






No comments:
Post a Comment