Sunday, May 18, 2008

Meet My New Friend...

Maddy.



Yes, that's right, another girl. But, she is totally cool and a lot of fun. Mommy and Daddy picked me up on Friday from Puppy Day Camp. When we got home, Daddy and I went outside to sit on the deck. I was starting to fall asleep in Daddy's arms when Mommy thought it might be a good idea for me to come in the house.

Mommy then went to re-organize her closet (we got another dresser this week) and Daddy went to look at the back window. He saw Maddy and Charlie outside (they live behind us). So, Daddy took me outside to play with Maddy and Charlie. I usually chase Maddy along the fence, so I was surprised when Maddy's Mommy said I could come over and play with Maddy. Charlie had to go inside because he kinda gets jealous (and a little aggressive).

I got to run around in Maddy's parents backyard. It was sooo cool. Plus, other neighborhood kids came over to play.







Maddy's Mommy says I can come over and play again! I can't wait.

Here are a few more pictures of me...because I am just that cute. Daddy was chasing me around this morning with a bag (one of my favorite things). He looked inside and pulled out a new toy (Mommy was a little disappointed. She told Daddy she had bought me some things for my birthday and Christmas. Daddy ruined the surprise). But, I was fine with it. I got a new toy. It is Double Bubble Gum! Pretty cool, huh.





No comments: