Saturday, January 19, 2008

My Week with Daddy...

Hi everyone! I spent the entire week with Daddy. Mommy was in San Diego on a business trip. I was sad that Mommy was not here with Daddy and I. I have been sleeping on Mommy's side of the bed since she left :-).

Daddy was also very busy with work this week, but he made plenty of time to play fetch with me. I got a new toy from Katrina for Christmas. Daddy heats it up in the microwave. He says it is supposed to make me feel better when he and Mommy can't be around (don't tell him - but he doesn't have to heat it up...I really like the sound my new toy makes...and heating it up doesn't change anything for me). But, I mostly like to play fetch with my new toy.

Daddy and I did lots of laundry while Mommy was gone. As you know, this is one of my favorite activites to do with Mommy (Daddy doesn't fold the clothes as well as Mommy - but he is learning).

We also got a new storm door...whatever that is. All I know is that I wanted to make all of the pounding stop. The installers made quite the noise. But, it looks really nice. And, when Daddy opens the front door, I can see my friends (Carter and Connor) across the street.

Oh - I should tell you that Mommy came home briefly last night. She was able to spend 12 hours with Daddy and I before she had to fly to her next destination...New York City. Mommy is going to be gone even longer than last week...that makes me sad. But, I am happy for Mommy. She has never been to New York City and is very exicted to finally be able to live out her life long dream of riding in a New York City taxi cab. I told Mommy to take lots of pictures so I can share them with all of you next week.

OH - and I bet you are wondering why I have no pictures to post this week. Well, you can blame Daddy for that. Mommy told him to take lots of me...but he forgot. So, you will all have to wait until next week (that's OK...hopefully Mommy will have lots of photos from NYC so I can share them with you).

No comments: