Sunday, January 13, 2008

My Week in Review

My week started out with a bath. As you all might know, this is not one of my favorite activities. Although, as I grow older, I don't mind it as much anymore. Mommy and Daddy said I did great.





Daddy was home this week. I like it best when Mommy and Daddy are both home with me. Daddy says that he won't have to travel for a couple of weeks. But, he did say that Mommy was going to be traveling. I don't know for how long, but I hope its not too long. I miss her when she isn't here.

Mid-week, Daddy took me on a little field trip. Daddy needed to get me some more of my peanut butter bones and decided to take me with him. I was so excited when we got to the store (it is a familar place - since I went to puppy class there). I got to run up and down the aisles and meet lots of new dogs and people. Everybody kept asking Daddy if they could pet me because I was sooooooo cute (I know).

Then, the best part of my week was yesterday! Mommy and Daddy didn't tell me they were having people over. So, I was surprised when the door bell rang and there was Mommy's friend Carrie and her baby Belle! I hadn't met Belle yet, but I had heard a lot about her. She was so little - but so cute! Her Mommy let me lick her little fingers (I was gentle, I didin't want to hurt the baby).



I was even more surprised when Mommy's friend Kira came to the door. Katrina had finally come back to visit me (remember, she came to see me when I was little). Katrina and I played a lot. She even liked to walk me on my leash.





Mommy's friends had come to exchange Christmas presents (another Christmas, I could hardly believe my luck...I like all of the paper and bags...a lot).

I was so tired from all of the excitement that I went right to sleep after Katrina and Belle went home.

Here are some more pictures...













No comments: