Sunday, November 29, 2015

Thankful

Mommy and I spent the Thanksgiving holiday at Aunt Kristin and Uncle Eugene's house. We went to take care of Jackson Hareing, while Kristin and Eugene were at the Bears/Packers game in Wisconsin.

I kept a close eye on Jackson at all times.




I also made sure that the squirrels did not eat all the bird food.






I also managed to cuddle with Kristin  and get plenty of rest.




I sure needed the rest. Because when Mommy, Kristin and Eugene went to see the Bond film, Mommy put me in my crate so I wouldn't get into any trouble when they were gone. But, I had different plans. I escaped.from my crate. They still can't figure.put how I managed to unzip the crate (and I have no plans to share). I didn't get into trouble. I just don't like confined spaces.

Anyway, thanks for having us. Until next time...


No comments: