Sunday, November 8, 2015

Peek-a-Boo


Hello there! I'm snuggled in. And need to be. It turned cold here this weekend. I felt bad for Mommy because she went to the Northwestern football game yesterday. She was bundled up before she left and she came back very cold!


Going to the game brought back memories for Grandpa Mac. Did you know he grew up just around the corner? Yep, he grew up in Evanston.  And the Northwestern is in Evanston. Mommy said she had to take a few trains to get there, but she had a really great time.

I'm so proud of her. She doesn't let much get her down, but the last few years have been quite a change for her - and me. But she has picked herself up and kept on going. She does so many cool things. While I love having her home, I'm happy she gets out and experiences life!

No comments: