Sunday, November 1, 2015

Da Bears

I'm so excited.  Mommy went to.the Bears, Vikings game today at Soldier field. She has never been to Soldier Field before. And, she had never seen an NFL game in a non-dome stadium before (she always watched games in the Metrodome in Minnesota).

Of course, Mommy made sure I was prepared for the game as well. She got me my own jersey (I have a Vikings one too).




Mommy took the train over to the field. She didn't like that so much as a strange man "hit on her. His pick up line was "I like girls." Mommy's response "I like girls too." He left her alone after that.

Anyway, she got to the field and found her seat. She sat in the North end zone. She had really great seats.



Even though the Bears lost, Mommy had a great time.

As for me, I was tuckered out from cheering so hard. Good thing Mommy is now home and cuddling with me


No comments: