I had to go to the Vet this week.
This was me before the appointment. There were so many puppies waiting to see the vet that I thought I was at another day care. But sadly, I wasn't.
I figured out what was really going on when I went in the room with that metal table. I don't like the table. Mommy has to put me on it while a very nice woman pokes at me. They check my eyes, my ears and my teeth. And just when I think she is done, she brings back someone else who put liquid in my nose and gives me a shot. Needless to say I was not to happy.
But, Mommy took me to one of my favorite places after the visit. She was "rewarding" me for being such a good boy.
That's right, she took me to McDonald's. I love McDonald's French Fries more than cheese. Mommy, she knows how to take good care of me.
By the way, I got a clean bill of health from the Vet. I even lost a little weight over the winter (I normally gain wait). All-in-all, I am in good shape.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment